Joining one or all of the AAOS' Registries is an easy process. We are here to assist you to get up and running quickly. Below is an overview of the process for a typical site.
Five Easy Steps to Implement a Registry
Get started by connecting with an AAOS Registry Engagement Associate!
Want More Information Before Reaching Out?
We understand that you may need even more details before enrolling. That's why we've provided the following information in one convenient spot.
The AAOS Registry Program Getting Started Guide provides detailed information on how to enroll and what participation entails. The individual one-pagers provide specific Registry or registries information.
- Download the AAOS Registry Program Getting Started Guide
- Download the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) One-pager
- Download the Musculoskeletal Tumor Registry (MsTR) One-pager
- Download the Shoulder & Elbow Registry (SER) One-pager
Follow these links for additional information.
- What Data Do I Need to Collect?
- What is the AAOS RegistryInsights® Platform?
- What Is the Standard Price for Each Registry?
If you would prefer to ask a question of staff directly, the AAOS Registry Engagement team can be reached at RegistryEngagement@aaos.org.
If you are already participating in an AAOS Registry and would like to join one of our others, please contact AAOS Registry Engagement at RegistryEngagement@aaos.org.