Published September 2019
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Registry Program will have a booth at five orthopaedic specialty meetings this fall.
Look for us at the meetings below. Registry Program staff will be answering any questions about AAOS RegistryInsights® and data submission. The Joint Commission will also be nearby at the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) Annual Meeting and will be happy to field any questions about using American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) participation to qualify for Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement (THKR).
We'll have a booth at:
- 2019 Musculoskeletal Tumor Society (MSTS) Annual Meeting - October 2-4 in Portland, OR
- The Joint Commission's 2019 Orthopedic Certification Conference - October 3 in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons 2019 Annual Meeting - October 16-19 in New York, NY
- Becker's ASC 26th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs - October 24-26 in Chicago, IL
- 2019 AAOS Members Fall Meeting - October 24-26. There will be a registry presentation at the quality symposium but no booth
- 2019 AAHKS Annual Meeting - November 7-10 in Dallas, TX
For more information about the AAOS Registry Program booth at a specific conference, contact the AAOS Registry Engagement team at RegistryEngagement@aaos.org.