22nd Annual AAOS Workers’ Compensation and Musculoskeletal Injuries + Half-Day Whiplash Injury Course
Attend morning sessions that address causation, impairment, return-to-work and stay-at-work strategies, as well as alternative treatments and occupational orthopaedics.
Select from afternoon concurrent breakout sessions to meet your unique practice and patient care needs.
Who Should Attend?
- Orthopaedic surgeons and other physicians who:
- Treat workplace injuries or evaluate medical liability cases
- Perform IMEs or wish to cultivate their treatment approach for occupational injuries
- Are planning a shift in their practice focus to a nonsurgical format
- Occupational physicians and family physicians who see and treat work-related injuries and illnesses
- Allied health professionals in physical and occupational medicine
- Attorneys involved in workers’ compensation or medical liability cases
AAOS will consider the requests of persons with disabilities for reasonable modifications of policies, practices, and procedures or for auxiliary aids and services where necessary to provide them access to AAOS facilities, services and products. AAOS encourages that such requests be made as soon as possible to enhance AAOS’ ability to accommodate the requests. All such requests should be submitted to the AAOS Office of General Counsel at (847) 384-4050 or email@example.com.