Online exhibitor badge registration is open and allows exhibiting companies to:
- Add names within their company’s allotment.
- Make complimentary name changes/badge exchanges for badges previously submitted.
- Review and print a list of registrants and badges picked up.
Exhibitors may register a maximum of five representatives for each 100 square feet of exhibit booth space. There will be no additional badges provided or sold over this allotment. Exhibitor badges are complimentary if registered by March 23.
Exhibitors may select from three methods of badge distribution:
- By mail - U.S. addresses only
- On-site pickup by designated contact who then distributes badges to their staff.
- On-site express badge pickup by individual booth personnel by scanning their bar code.
NOTE: Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor Registration Dates
Nov. 6: Exhibitor badge registration opens
Feb. 14: Deadline for pre-registered badges to be mailed (U.S. only)
Feb. 27: Badges mailed to the designated contact (if requested/registered by Feb. 14)
Mar. 17: Barcodes will be sent to each email address provided (if Express Badge Pick-up is selected)
Mar. 22: On-site badge registration opens at 1:00 PM
Mar. 24: New badge registrations cost $50 each (within allotment)
Other Industry Registration Categories
For Industry Non-Exhibitor registration, click here.
Employees from exhibiting companies involved in research and development, seeking only to attend sessions and not for conducting any business or working in the booth can register in the Exhibitor R&D Personnel registration category. This registration category is by AAOS approval only. To register and be reviewed as R&D personnel, click here. Registration rates are as follows:
Nov. 13 - Dec. 18: $1,225 per person
Dec. 19 - Feb. 14: $1,425 per person
Feb. 15 - Mar. 27: $1,525 per person