Educational Assessments and Examinations Committee
Prepare and administer the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination (annually), the Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination (triennially) and the Orthopaedic Special Interest Examinations, all in accordance with the essential policies and standards of ACCME.
1. Comply with the Strategic Plan as adopted by the Board of Directors, and ensure that the organization-wide goals of unity and diversity are considered in all activities.
2. Prepare and administer the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination (OITE) annually.
3. Prepare and administer the Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination (OSAE) triennially.
4. Oversee the preparation of the Orthopaedic Special Interest Examinations (OSIEs) by 10 Committees on Evaluation.
5. Evaluate innovative methodologies and other products and methods of evaluation for the Fellowship.
6. Act as a resource as requested to other musculoskeletal organizations in the area of evaluation.
Reports to the Council on Education
Thirty Three (33) members
Twelve (12) Committees: 7807, 7808, 7809, 7810, 7811, 7812, 7813, 7814, 7815, 7817, 7821, 7822
Term of Office
For chair, three (3) years; eligible for one (1) additional three (3) year term.
For members, three (3) years; eligible for one (1) additional three (3) year term.
Staff Liaison (title)
Last updated: 6/9/17