You already know that the Orthopaedic Video Theater (OVT) is a free AAOS member benefit, offering more than 800 OVT Plus videos, including award-winning resources.
In 2018, the AAOS Board of Directors identified a need for additional practice management education. In response, a new OVT channel was created to assist members in running efficient, profitable, and compliant orthopaedic practices. New practice management content will be added to the channel on a quarterly basis to continually update and enhance the library. The first 29 videos have already been added on topics including diversity in orthopaedics, the opioid epidemic, and coding and reimbursement advice.
You can now share your practice management videos and get published faster with OVT User-submitted Videos, which offer an expedited peer-review process. Once uploaded, a video is submitted to AAOS committee members and is then quickly reviewed and published. This growing collection offers OVT viewers the chance to discover more relevant content and to access the very latest in practice management education.
Your OVT submissions will be available to an audience of nearly 40,000 global AAOS members and OVT subscribers. Your expert content will reach a key audience of the brightest leaders in orthopaedics.
Submit an OVT User-submitted Video today and enjoy faster posting and viewing by your peers. Visit video.aaos.org to discover all that OVT has to offer.
Practice management videos on OVT
Below is a sample of videos on practice management available on the Orthopaedic Video Theater (OVT):
- Maximizing Your Reimbursement: Denials Management
- Developing Gender Diversity in Residency
- PAs: Financial Implications
- Bad Outcomes: How Opioids Can Change the Success of Surgery
- How to Create a Successful Surgeon/Hospital Employment Contract
- Employment Contracts: Pearls & Pitfalls
- Why Diversity in Private Practice Matters and How to Achieve It
- Maximizing Your Reimbursement: Modifiers
- Physician Assistant Utilization
- Developing a Commercial Bundle Utilizing Orthopaedic Care Suites
Visit www.video.aaos.org to access content.